MediaBlitz! June 01 2056Blitz!Bite!
- Construction is halted in Fuchi-America's Ottawa Towers as independent contractors walk off the job. "UCA$ - No Scrip!" read a press release from Dave & Dave.
- DFW International Airport was paralyzed last night as a SecurTruk tanker collided with an unknown force, spilling 15,000 liters of toxic materials. HazMat, Incorporated contained the spill without any long-lasting damage to the area.
- Francis Thorsund, "Mr. Feelie" from CBC's controversial Down the Tubes, a sitcom following the lives of citizens in fictional "Trogtown", was found decapitated last night.
- Luke "Bad Touch" Moreno, of the Albany Jets, was given a three-game suspension for failing a random drug test. "According to an independent testing facility, we have determined that Moreno has not been taking all the supplements that are standard for starting linebackers in the NFL," said Jets Coach DeMonico.
- Pope Maria II is rumored to be ill in Vatican City, sources close to the Catholic Church said early this morning.
- Unusually cold and windy. Expect the highs to average out at 78 through the weekend. Lows in the lower 60s. Hurricane Fran drops to Tropical Storm intensity.
you have selected FW/D METRO ::downloading::CHEMICAL SPILL CLOSES DFW INTERNATIONAL
Mid-Cities (MediaBlitz!) - Late last night, an incoming CX-150 cargo plane from Secu
WARNING! FILE TRANSFER INTERRUPTED! PLEASE RETRY LATER! MEDIABLITZ! APOLOGIZES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Thank you for choosing MediaBlitz! Your account has been charged 3 nuyen for this issue.